Monday 22 April 2013

Through Gerwyn's Eyes #2 - Life is tiring .


Through Gerwyn's Eyes #2
Life is tiring .
 
 
This is what my mind has been thinking for the past few weeks .
I'm sure , in some point in your life , you have felt / will feel like what is described .
Where you just feel like lying in bed and sleep all your troubles away .
 
I've been feeling worthless / useless , being alone and sad , pretending almost my whole life , the need to seek help and just feeling empty inside . Coupled with many other things in life , I've broken down several times .
 
 
Nobody in this world can ever say that they have never felt tired or empty before . As humans , we probably searched for something to fill an empty space inside us . For everyone in this world , there are different times in life where we feel different pains .