Thursday 11 April 2013

ADVERTORIAL - Flyhigh Grab Bags

 
Guess how much are ALL these worth ?
 
 
How much would you be willing to pay for those items ? A Cotton On Leopard Tankdress , A Laced off-shoulder Dress ( From Secondskin ) , Floral Shorts , Braided Belt , Acne Gel !
 
 
Hmm .. I paid $10 for ALL those items above !
 
 
It'sthatawesomeIthinkI'mgonnadie !
 
 
 
I wasn't looking to get so many items from a $10 grab bag ; and what more , awesome items ! Want to know where to get it ? Read on !
 
These are from .. Theflying Pony !
 
 
 
How awesome are her items ? I'm planning to get another $20 / $25 grab bag !
 
- PROMOTION -
 
I'm selling the floral shorts from Annabelle as shown above ! There are no defects , it's just that I don't like wearing stretchable shorts >< Selling at $7 mailed :)
 
Don't judge the price ; I'm in need of cash !
 
Can fit up to UK10 !