Sunday 21 April 2013

ADVERTORIAL - Did you just say " SIMPSON " ?!

 
Did you just say " SIMPSON " ?!
My beautiful wall , my epic face ; all in my screwed-up photo .
 
 
I know my picture is really epic , and this whole post's photos will be . Don't judge the photos , but go buy those apparels !

Let me show you some epic photos ; and gorgeous apparels !

 
Cross Denim Outerwear , Simpson Tee , Badboy Cap , Simpson Badge .
 
 
I know that my shirt is a little short ; but I only want to show what these apparels look like !
 
 
Left : Rolled-up Cross Denim Outerwear , Simpson Tee
Right : Simpson Tee , Skeleton Shorts
 
 

 
I couldn't help but take this photo !
Left : Good girl gone bad !
Right : Bad girl gone right ?
 
 
Has the clothes won your eyes yet ?
Nothing over $20 !
 
Denim outerwear at $20 , it is available in Batman , Simpson Light Denim , Simpson Dark Denim , Effiel Tower :) Cross sold out !
 
Simpson Tee at $15 , it is available in White , Black , Pink
While Stock Lasts !
 
Simpson Acrylic Badge at $3.50 ; more designs available too !
 
Badboy cap sold out , but many other designs available at $15 only !

Where to buy ?
Lovely Items at Facebook ! Advertised by Tosh Zhang as well !
Link : https://www.facebook.com/#!/lovely.items.3 
Instagram : @Icyvelle




Advertisement by Tosh Zhang !

 
 
Signing out , xoxo !