Tuesday 24 September 2013

Through Gerwyn's Eyes #28 - Stronger .

 
Through Gerwyn's Eyes #28
Stronger .
 
 
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger .
Maybe I bit more than I could chew  ; Life seems like a blur to me right now .
 
Yes , I'm not in some third-world country suffering with no food / shelter .
I'm not someone who lost my parents or anything .
But , I guess this is somewhat the problems of a first-world country ?

 
When you feel weak , be strong .
When you feel scared , be brave .
When you feel victorious , be humble .
That's the way , to be strong & victorious .

 
Don't let someone get you down .
Words can hurt , I know .
Don't let those words hurt you too deep .
Use them to push yourself harder to do even better .

 
Every morning , you'll probably laze around like me .
Saying " I can't get up . "


Find someone who inspires you .
Don't aspire to be like them .
Be inspired to do better than they do .
When things threaten to destroy you ,
give it the death stare .
" It's either you , or me " .
Don't let it be you .
Kill that problem , you'll survive .

 
There may be times where you'll think ..
I can't do it .
I'm not strong enough .
Challenge yourself everyday .

 
There are things in life ,
that may tend to get you in a dilemma .
Forget the choice that you want .
Choose the one that you deserve .
 
 
The irony of all these ..
I'm saying them , but I'm not putting words into action .
I'm crushed .
Tired .
Frustrated .
Stressed .
Defeated .
 
I promise I'll pull myself up from this bottomless pit .
Promise me that you'll keep hanging on too .

 


No comments:

Post a Comment