Wednesday 18 September 2013

Through Gerwyn's Eyes #27 - Day 1338 !

 
Through Gerwyn's Eyes #27
Day 1338 !
 
 
17th September 2013 ; our 1338th day together .
3 Years & 8 Months , since the day I first saw you in your army suit .
 
Anyways , other than spending time with my boyfriend yesterday , I spent time with my friend too :>
I'm here to share things that happened yesterday ; and the food & things I bought T.T
 
So , I met my friend at 12.30pm @ Jurong East MRT .
We made our way to Vivocity , for our .. FRANK card !
Now that I've signed for my card , I shall share with you that they are having a BUDDY PROMOTION !
 
If you sign for the FRANK card with your friend , you can choose a FREE DESIGN from 120 different styles ! These designs are actually paid , which means ; without the promotion , you have to pay for them . They range from $10 ~ $20 , and it's better to get a $20 design since it's free . For me , I chose my SEXEH CARD .

 
OMG , so sexy right . It'll be so much better spending with this card . Anyways , you can find out more about the promotion below ~
 
 
After which , I accompanied my friend to Sheng Ji to eat her lunch .
I didn't eat there , hence no pictures , because I want to keep my stomach for .. MAGNUM .
 

Venice in a Jar - Magnum Singapore , Vivocity
 
 
Why did I choose that over everything else ? Rum .
The jar consists of rum-infused sponge cake & chocolate cream . OMG , it was such a .. guilty pleasure . This cost $15? Inclusive of GST & Service charge .
 
Then , we made our way to Bugis !
HEHE , OMG , I just had to spend .
Anyways , I bought the following items while I was with my friend ..

 
Cutout Padded Top , Bugis Street , $20


 
Coral Pink Jeans , Bugis Street , $15
 
 
I'm such a good girl . I know . I only bought these 2 T.T Okay so , dinner time ! We went for Astons ( like finally ) for our dinner . And we're really satisfied by their service & prices !

 
Astons , Hickory BBQ Chicken & 2-sides , $8.90
 
OMG , are you serious ?
We were staring at the menu and they wrote " Menu consists of 2 side dishes " .
This plate was $8.90 , with 2 sides that you can choose from a range of different choices .
I've chose coleslaw & mash potato , and ohmy , I love them .
 
After which , I fetched my boyfriend from work ~
My boyfriend wanted to buy a dog tag necklace ( I wanted to buy one for him from 77th Street for our monthsary, but they don't do engraving T.T ) from the retail stores in Bugis Street . Anyways , it was a " 3 for $10 " kind-of-thing , so ..
 
 
The robot is so cute , and the badge was just .. so pretty . After which , we went to Astons again for his dinner X_X No , I didn't eat ; just had mushroom soup ^^ Gave my boyfriend a treat since he deserved it :D
 
Then , I went to get something that I contemplated all day . It has such a pretty cutting that I can't resist . The item was this denim jacket ..
 
 
Denim Jacket , Bugis Street , $15
 
I then had to rush home , and reached at 11.30pm . Was a little earlier than I expected to reach home ; but I didn't regret yesterday because I enjoyed myself with my friend & boyfriend .
 
Let me end this post with a photo of me wearing the cutout padded top above , because it's so cool .
 
 
Okay so , I had to match it with my choir gown's skirt , because the top was mad short . This looks pass-able though ! Looks like a prom dress ; haha . No way am I wearing any long dresses to prom . No way am I even going to prom .



No comments:

Post a Comment