Friday 2 August 2013

Mini Confession #9 - TGIF !

 
Mini Confession #9
TGIF !

It's Friday ~
Previously , I would probably spend this day .. slacking ?
However , from today onwards ; I'll have a small routine to do every Friday !
 
I know this may get boring , but I shall post up this " mini-routine " !
 
1. TIME FOR FACIAL !
I've done my first-facial-after-ages today at my mum's friend's house , and it was painful ( when the pimples were being treated ) but relaxing ( when putting on ice-cold relaxing mask ! ) at the same time >< However , I'm determined to get rid of my pimples , so what's a little pain to a girl ; when all women want to look as beautiful as they are on the inside ?
 

 
 
2. EXFOLIATE THE DEAD SKIN !
Everyday , millions of our cells die ; and stay on our skin . Anyways , I bought a bottle of exfoliating body scrub from Watsons today ( FINALLY ~ ) at $6.90 ; and I used it before I wash up today ~ I have to say , it makes the skin feel smoother ! Sexy skin ? Try exfoliating it ( don't overdo it , I'm doing once in a week ) and you may feel the difference !

 
3. TIME TO FEAST !
Firstly , I'm posting this AFTER the Muslims break fast ( or buka puasa XD ) as I feel it's better not to post this when they are still fasting . Anyways , treat yourself to something nice once in a while , relax yourself . Today , I ate Almond Jelly with Longan in Koufu ; and had FRESHLY-MADE hotdog bun , luncheon meat bun & egg tarts made by my cousin .. LOVES , MANY MANY LOVES .
 

 
4. RETAIL THERAPY XD
Nothing does it ( at least , for me ) like retail therapy ! Buy something that you love ( don't overspend though ! Set a budget for yourself ~ ) every once in a while .. Today , I bought 14 cards & 1 paper bag .. Cards are for my friends & teachers , the paper bag .. err , the teddybear was just too cute to resist ! Will be getting even more cards ; and there will be a post soon about " sentimental " messages I'll be giving to people !
 
 
 
5. BLOG WITH THE MUSIC ~
I have NO idea where that phrase came from . What I meant was , music while blogging ! No revision is to be done today ; and I feel really relaxed and happy now ! Like .. SUPER HIGH ( naturally , don't think anyhow-ly ) ><


 


No comments:

Post a Comment