Eat Me #2
Benefits of Honey
Honey is a sweet food made by bees using nectar from flowers. The variety produced by honey bees is the one most commonly referred to, as it is the type of honey collected by beekeepers and consumed by humans.
BENEFITS OF HONEY
- Prevents cancer & heart disease
- Reduce ulcers & other gastrointestinal disorders
- Anti-bacterial & anti-fungal
- Increased athletic performance
- Reduce cough & throat irritation
- Improves eyesight , weight loss , diarhhoea , nausea & urinary tract disordes
- Regulates blood sugar
- Heals burns & wounds
- Improves skin condition
TYPES OF HONEY
- Orange Blossom
- Honey Blends
SUGGESTIONS OF HONEY
1) Darker honey tends to have higher antioxidant levels .
2) If you're looking to get health benefits from honey , choose the pure & raw honey .
REVIEW FOR HONEY
I've been taking honey that have been bought from NTUC Supermarket . I'm recommending honey because it has worked for me . I have some digestive problems and gastrointestinal issues , so I've been taking honey . I coincidentally found out that it helped to detox my body . Also , wouldn't plain water taste better with a little bit of honey ?
CAUTIONS FOR HONEY
1) Do not feed it to infants , there is a substance that may cause allergic reactions in infants ; which doesn't harm adults or older children .
2) Only take honey in small amounts , it's still a type of sugar anyways .
USES OF HONEY
- Hangover relievers
- Soothe sore throats & cough
- Heals cuts , burns , wounds & scrapes
- Moisturize dry skin
- Condition damaged hair
- Remove acne
- Substitute of sugar
- Energy booster