Friday 23 August 2013

Through Gerwyn's Eyes #20 - Could Time Rewind ?

 
Through Gerwyn's Eyes #20
Could Time Rewind ?
 
 
I wish time could rewind .
 
I wish time could bring me back to December because ..
I want to go back in time .
Back to the time when we were in Genting .
To the time when nothing else really mattered .
To the time when I could just lie in bed and think about life .
 
I wish time could bring me back to this time last year because ..
I want to tell myself of the things that's coming .
I want to be able to tell myself I had to work hard .
I want to be able to be the person I always wished to be .
 
I wish time could bring me back to 2010 because ..
I want to stop the rumours .
The rumours that hurt me so badly .
The rumours that haunt me till this day .
The rumours that people chose to believe in .
The rumours that made people believe words more than they believed me .
 
I wish time could bring me back to 2009 because ..
I want to stop myself from turning nice .
I'd be able to ignore peoples' comments .
I'd be able to be myself .
I'd be able to be better off .
 
I wish time could bring me back to 2003 because ..
I want to stay in my aunt's place .
Where I was disciplined .
Where I didn't become fat in the first place .
Where I didn't have to face my parents everyday .
Where I wouldn't be insulted by anyone else .
 


No comments:

Post a Comment