Thursday 22 August 2013

ADVERTORIAL - Da PinkRubbish

 
Advertorial - Da PinkRubbish
The beautiful babe with the prettiest of things .
 
 
Firstly, if you're thinking " Why should I support her ? " ; I'll tell you why :P
- Her items are mad gorgeous .
- She is really nice ! ( unless you piss her off , I guess ? Nobody likes timewasters / people who MIA )
- She is clearing her items at cheap prices !
 
Why should I spend my money on her items ?
Because , you should be a kind soul and help her to raise enough money !
There are 2 main reasons she needs money :
1) School projects ( IHAVENOIDEAWHYPROJECTSHAVETOEVENCOSTMONEY )
2) Trip with her boyfriend overseas ( So sweet right ? Must support them alright ! )
 
What does she sell that is worth my money ?
- Squishies ( for all the squishy lovers out there )
- LJ loots ( she took money out of her own pocket to get these , help her to clear them ! )
- Personal loots ( those gorgeous pieces where you get on impulse but hardly wear )


 
 
 

 

Excuse me , but would you be able to resist the temptations of all those beauty up there ?
( Please don't say no , it doesn't hurt to take a look ! )
 
Where can I shop for these gorgeous items ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment