Monday 29 July 2013

ADVERTORIAL - Amasoy

Amasoy - Delectable Organic Japanese Beancurd
This is NOT a paid advertorial , I do advertorials for FREE if the products are good / service is satisfactory .
 
How did I come across AmaSoy ?
I was scrolling down my timeline , and I saw Amasoy popping out ; attracted to the logo ( as shown above , so cute right ? ) , I clicked on their Facebook page . Ever since I've been dating my boyfriend , I've fell in love with soyabean . Thus , when I was AmaSoy , I decided I have to give it a try .
 
What is Amasoy ?
AmaSoy is a brand for soybean puddings with Collagen and Omega-3 . Alternatively , they sell Hokkaido Milk drinks as well .
 
" - 100% Organic Soy Beans Used
- All natural & nutritious
- Trans-fat free
- No cholesterol
- Low fat content
- Lactose free
- No colouring
- No artificial flavouring
- No animal gelatin used
- No preservatives & MSG used "
Taken from Moonberry
 

Yesterday , I went to AmaSoy with my friend at Jurong Point to give it a try . However , there wasn't the flavours that I wanted to try ; so I took the Almond one instead . The soybean pudding tasted smooth , and it just tastes .. different from others . This only cost $2 , which I feel .. it's rather worth it ?
 
What flavours do the Soybean Puddings come in ?*
Original , Almond , Matcha are the normal flavours . However , there are other flavours available such as : Mango , Salted Caramel . Also , there are choices of toppings which you can choose ; I can't remember all of them , but I know there are red bean and strawberries available .

* Subject to availability at each retail store .

 
You mentioned .. Hokkaido Milk Drinks ?
I've yet to taste them yet , but I'll be getting them when I have the time ! There are also many choices for flavours , and they are cheap too ~ Many different variations , and different toppings for you to choose from !



Where are the stores located ?
Great World City #B1-16/17 (inside Food Junction)
Orchard – Ion Orchard #B4-64 Orchard Turn
Serangoon – Serangoon NEX, 23 Serangoon Central #02-04/06
Jurong – Jurong Point  #03-42/47 (Soy Puddings only)
Tampines – Tampines One, 10 Tampines Central 1, #04-15 (Soy Puddings only)
 
I'm not the first ( and not the last either ) to blog about AmaSoy , some other better reviews can be seen on :
 
Okay , I'm not feeling well today & I don't really have the mood to blog .. So this post shall end here !
 
For more information on their products ( After all , I'm just sharing my short review ) , opening hours and enquiries , you can contact AmaSoy on Facebook at : https://www.facebook.com/#!/AmaSoySG