Sunday 4 August 2013

ADVERTORIAL - Ci Gusta !


ADVERTORIAL - Ci Gusta !
Had enough of yoghurts ?
 
 
Hello ~ Firstly , I have to apologise for posting this while the Muslims are fasting ><
However, I don't think Ci Gusta is halal so .. ><
 
Anyways , what does Ci Gusta mean ?
Ci Gusta is actually Italian for " We Like It ! " There are more information on a panel in their retail shops , which I shall quote :
 
" Our artisanal gelato is freshly made with the finest ingredients imported directly from Italy . It has a more intense flavour and contains 60% less fat than American icecream . "
- Ci Gusta
 
What do they serve ?
Frozen Yoghurt , Italian Gelato , Desserts .. I've only tried their Gelato , cause I couldn't stop !
 

 
In this picture : Swiss Chocolate & Tiramisu ( Back )
Raspberry Sorbet & Rum and Raisin ( Front )
 
What about the price range & quality ?
I can't guarantee about the other products , cause I haven't tried them . However , I can tell you that their Piccolo cups are really worth it ! For $4 , you can choose up to 2 flavours ~ Mind you , they pack it REALLY FULL into the cup ; and not those I'll-just-gve-you-one-mouth kind of services . For both photos in this post , they are taken by me . Look at the amount they give , it's definitely worth it .
 
 
In this picture : Tiramisu & Mango Passionfruit ( Back )
Apple Crumble & Strawberry Sorbet ( Front )
 



Where can I buy it ?
These are their retail outlets - Lot One . For full details , refer below !
Lot One Shoppers' Mall - 21 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4, Lot One Shopper Mall
 
For more details on Ci Gusta , you can refer to :

No comments:

Post a Comment