Monday 15 July 2013

Mini Confession #8 - Fear .

 
Mini Confession #8
Fear .
Today , during Motivational Workshop #1 , the trainer asked us a question .
 
" What is your fear in life ? And , how do you overcome that fear ? "
 
I thought about that question , and realised that I couldn't get a clear answer for it .
Thus , I wrote it down on a note ; and decided to blog it after thinking .
Right now , since you're reading this , it's clear that I found my fear .
 
My fear in life .. is also defined by Atelphobia .
 
Maybe it's just me , maybe it's my psychological thinking .
But , I fear of not being good enough .
Be it for myself , parents , boyfriend , friends , peers .. I'm just afraid .
 
I make it hard for myself .. I admit that .
When people say things jokingly to me , I take it seriously .
You can tell me " Oh , you're so fat / chubby ; why would anyone want you ? "
It makes me think , are you saying I'm not good enough for my boyfriend ?
 
Sometimes , I wonder if anyone really thinks that way .
That I'm , just not good enough .