Tuesday 14 May 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT #1

After knowing my MYE Chinese results today , I made up my mind to start concentrating on my schoolwork . Therefore , PLEASE READ THIS LONG ANNOUNCEMENT . Normally , I will give explanations and all ; but I guess you wouldn't need them for this post !

I WILL NOT be :
- updating my blog anytime soon .
- online using my laptop often / for long periods of time .
- uploading any sounds on SoundCloud anytime soon .
- going out that often anymore , I hope .
- buying anything from anyone !


I WILL be :
- studying , haha .
- using Facebook mobile .
- giving my contact to customers with pending deals .
- collating my items for sale into a POSTAGE ONLY album .
- still selling the leftover items I have right now .



In short , I wouldn't be very sociable :/ Heheh >< But , you can still contact me through SMS / What'sapp , and you can request for my number if you need it <3 You can PM / text me if you need anything / have any questions ! ^^


xoxo ,
Gerwyn