Sunday 20 October 2013

Through Gerwyn's Eyes #32 - Work Hard , Party Harder .

 
Through Gerwyn's Eyes #32
Work Hard , Play Harder .
 
 
What to expect when my O Level is over ? This post will be all about it .
 
1) Project : Share the LOVE
I'll officially kickstart the project when O level is over :) Collection of items would start once again for people who are interested to donate their items . I'll be liaising with the people-in-charge for all the organisations that would be involved to arrange for their collection dates from me . Helpers would also be placed into action , everything would be updated here !
 
2) Blogging
I've came up with a list of topics to blog about , so do expect many new posts to make up for the lack of posts throughout this period ! Q&A may also be up , will have to see how things go :P
 
3) Working..
I currently have 5 job offers awaiting me to end my O Levels , so yeah . I have another thing on my list to do ~ Time management would be a problem .
 
4) Week-long date with my boyfriend :)
Hehe , oops ! From 12~18 November , please don't mind me if the two of us "disappear" from the face of the earth ~ We have many things planned from Sentosa to swimming , maybe some dinner dates as well as a prom day out with him ><
 
5) Misc. Items Launch !
Somewhere in December 2013 / January 2014 , expect to see a misc. items sale ! Sneaks would be given when the items arrive , but I'll give a rough idea now .. All items would have 2 instocks each , and mostly contain accessories :P Do expect floral crowns , monster university items , necklaces , bracelets , rings , suspenders , moschino belts , hairties , acrylic badges , snapbacks from Running Man .. Hehe OOPS . SHH , I said too much already . Nothing would be above $10 ( I hope ? ) , and it would likely be a postage-only sales :)
 
6) Santarina ~ Haha .
Christmas is coming soon ! After watching Ellen this morning ( I was lazing in bed .. ) , I decided to come up with a Christmas giveaway ! I'll be making a list of people that have been a good friend / blogshop / customer etc through 2013 , cause this is one of the best years of my life XD I'll probably need some people to join me for this , because gifts will be mailed via REGISTERED POSTAGE to the people who deserve them & I'll need addresses ! :> I'll also need people who would be willing to share costs for presents for various people , so do PM me if you're willing to share costs for people & I'll let you know if the people I want to give is the same as yours !
 
7) Song covers will be back on Soundcloud !
It's been a while since I uploaded any song covers , so they will be back :P I MAY look for some people to do covers together , have mini jamming sessions ; why not ? All covers will be uploaded on : https://soundcloud.com/#gerwyns-sevenths :>
 
8) Giveawayyyy
I'll be giving away my 1.50m tall teddybear , to someone who would really deserve it ! It's worth a retail value of $150 , so please make sure that you'll treat it well if you win !
 
This is all I can think of right now , but other things would include signing up for various courses & assignments as well as polytechnic camps .. Oh well ? Those would have to wait . Right now , I have to try to concentrate on getting O Levels done well . Haha , not working ~ Till next time :X


No comments:

Post a Comment